Monday, January 10, 2011

Another Beginning

Classes started again today. It's a good feeling to be 25% of an MBA! I think this semester will be a little more challenging than the first semester but also very interesting. The second semester of a full-time MBA program is usually where you start studying the core program classes in Marketing, Finance, Operations, and in NC State's program, Supply Chain Management.

For a relatively newer MBA program, our Supply Chain Management program is highly rated and we have a great reputation with major companies for producing great graduates in that area. I'm currently pursuing the Supply Chain concentration and my two Supply Chain focused classes should give me a great idea if this is truly what I want to pursue here at the Jenkins MBA program. I'll definitely be posting on my experience with this concentration as the semester progresses. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment